Thursday, January 21, 2010

_____ MOS _____

Yeap. MOS again! Wuhoo!! I gave excuses for not going to some meeting just to attend the uniform event and of course to _______. HEHEHE! X) . Is really nice to see her again after 2 days. Some how I know, I have a ______ . I know there's ______ around her and I know is not my place to ______ and is really not the time to ______ . Even if she ______ , I'll smile and I'll just flip the coin and so, yea. It was a nice day in MOS until i heard that ______ . Well, you cant get everyone to _______ right? AND I DON'T CARE :) I guess the Replay really stuck in my head this time. I hope you'll _______ , but even if you do, there's no guarantee that you'll ______ . So yea, I'll leave it to fate and follow the flow. I don't know how or why I _______ but whenever I ______ , I'll try. Overall, I had a great night and I wish the ______ pain will be gone in no time. Eyes closing!! Goodie night people!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous shinChan said...

lol... fill in the blanks... can i can i????

January 21, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home