Thursday, November 19, 2009

I just can't stop, I don't know how.

I should be sleeping now.
I'll be on-air in few hours time and there's classes.
I'm so cold right now and bored.
How nice if I can hug someone now.
I'm sleepy but when I lay down,
I think of you again.
I clicked and clicked,
and ya,
I saw something that affects my mood,
BIG TIME!
Baby here and there.
Should I get one myself instead?
And I thought I was the best entertainer.
Guess I'm in the best villain category too huh?
Or I'm just a forgotten star?
Oh wait, I'm a fallen hero.
Sometimes I wonder why I have to be like this?
Oh ya,
Now I remember.
There's you left inside of me and I'm still "cleaning" you out.
I have second thoughts on what I told Ch.
On the other end,
I think I'll just keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home