Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It gave me a BIG scare!

Came back from Uni and as usual I turn on my laptop to online before I take a bath. But then, it fucking scared me by hanging after I logged in. So, I restart it but then the same thing happened, oh wait, is even worst this time! The background changed to the original background when you first bought the laptop and everything is G-O-N-E! I'm okay with other stuffs which is gone but not the pictures cause it contains tonnes of memory in it! Fuck! I'm so fucking tired after a whole day of classes and an hour half meeting and it gave me this bull shit! Luckily I get back everything after 2 attempts of restoration and copy the pictures to my external hard disk. If not, I think I'm gonna burst into tears due to another devastating moment. I really don't want any upsetting moment in this few months cause I had enough of damage already. To alex's lappie : PLEASE DONT MOTHA FUCKER GIVE ME THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN!! CB!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home