Thursday, October 29, 2009

French class

Hmm... first day of French class. The lecturer was from a town near Nice, France. She's tall(around 178-180cm) and she have a model kind of body and she even looks cute. :D But the thing is, her French accent is just too strong and I think the people in the class can barely understand her English that she's trying to say. Overall, the class is quite nice and the lecturer is nice enough and there's even a cute girl that caught my eyes. Well, the eyes always like nice things and is a fact. I think this semester will be hectic as it is a short sem with 4 subjects to deal with. Arrggh!




I don't know why I'm moody right now. Maybe I didn't sleep well last night but a part of me says that I missed you and another side of me hates it. I guess I'm just a little not too over you. Oh well, that's life I guess. You can't have everything goes your way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Madmazelle said...

who is the cute gal haha

October 31, 2009 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

haha.. don't know.. some girl in french class lo..

November 2, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home