Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Telekom Service

Finally I'm back online! It took me for a few days to get back my internet connection and is really frustrating when you payed the bills and you connection's status is not updated immediately. Ya ya ya, I did went to the activation counter just to remind them to active back my line after I pay them good money for it. The worker there said okay and the line will be back in few hours. Guess what, my line only been activated after 6 days and my efforts on dialling 100 just to ask for assistants. Conclusion is that I doubt they really doing their job for the salary they get. At least, you should be serving your customer and make them satisfy on your service and after all, you're working in a service company. Buhoo TM, Buhoo~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home