Friday, December 26, 2008

To My Best Friend Forever!


Fat Boy! I miss you!! Where are you? I miss the days we spent together. Remember the first day u arrive my doorstep? You were afraid, and even shivering at the corner. You're so cute~! Everyone loves you! Even my sister! You and your furry golden brown fur and chubby little looks! How bout the time when I first bring you out for a walk? You were so scared of the German shepherd living next few doors which were barking at you. You ran and hid under the car, and I had my troubles getting you out. Silly you! I still remembers when you wanna poo you'll smell the floor, circle around that particular spot, then poo there. You were a good boy, you don't like to poo in the house after I bring you out to poo for only 3 time. Good boy! =) Oh ya, when I was bathing you, what's with that serious and stiff looks of yours? I know you don't like to bath but you just have to okay? By the way, I still don't get it when you " Ahh~ wooo~" whenever you hear the old newspaper thingy. Is really unique of you and it really gives us good laughs. As you grew, you enjoyed going out with daddy. You enjoyed follow daddy to his "fruit trees paradise" ha? When we're going to Alice aunt house you just like to follow us along ha? My mom used to tell you that your job is to look over our home but you this naughty boy just cant resist following us. You are so adorable when u ran and tried chasing our car especially with you tongue sticking out! Love it! You're a fast learner. Credits to you cause in 3 weeks time you learned how to shake hand and play dead. Though, sometimes you unwillingly to do it without any treats. Smart boy huh? Still, you can't escape for biting the morning newspaper, and spoiling sister and my shoe. You're punished and you learned your lesson. I'm proud of you boy! Although you can't understand what I share to you sometimes, but somehow you seem to understand sometimes. You tried to lick me when I told you some sad things, and you play dead to make me happy. I know, you'll keep those conversation and secrets safe and sound. *wink* Hey, where are you now? I really miss you. Are you coming back? If yes, please do come back quick. If no, can you at least tell me why? Did I do anything bad to hurt you? Am I not a good friend to you? I wanna have more memories with you boy! Screw those people who kidnap/kill you! Screw them take you away from me! If you're alive, please live well. If you're not, rest in peace my friend. I love you Fat Boy! I always will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home