Saturday, December 13, 2008

New December Days

Though, I'm not really a Xmas person, but during past December days, I'll be feeling excited about the celebrations coming up. But since i came study in MMU, it wont be the same this year. Celebratations like Xmas eve, Xmas, 31st Dec and even my friend's birthday party also hard for me to attend due to the University's abnormal schedule. Can you believe it? Exams is so near! I know studying is a student responsibility but y does this University's schedule is so "nice"? It's really the mood killer. So people, enjoy whenever you can. Have fun in those celebration you're attending. I'll miss the fireworks, large crowd, stunning decorations, and the good food! I guess growing up will really cut short all the holidays and all the party we had. Well, enjoy while u can people! adios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home